The campaign is for everyone!
Our cottages are designed so that people with reduced mobility or with other disabilities can live there without difficulty. Facilities rooms (bathroom, WC) of course, but the entire arrangement of the cottage is calculated so that one or more Chair can move without discomfort. All the storage are brought to hand, even sitting. A medical bed, for people whose health requires it, will be made available. (request when booking)
What can I do with reduced mobility?
List of activities to do.
Leisure and sports activities:
- Loisey riding school
- Donkeys Art'Gonnes to Evres in Argonne
- Club ULM Bar the Duke Extreme, Fains Veel. The activity is dependent on the meteologique conditions and the availability of pilots: inquire at the 0329451560.
- Biencourt on barley, equestrian tourism centre
- Kanoé Samiellois, at St. Mihiel Kayak Club
- The three fountains Abbey
- Castle of Trier to city on Saulx Gilles
- Castle of the Varenne in Haironville
- Ecurey, Montiers on Saulx
- The box to Madeleine, in Commercy
- Shepherdess from France, to Bar the Duke (make link program 2017 pending)
- Andra, Bure
For people who have health that may require surgery, a hospital is located 15 minutes from our cottages
For lesser emergencies, you can find Tronville Longeville or Bar the Duke of medical practices, a pharmacy…
Taxi service is also available for travel in the Department
The region is accessible by train, TGV, with shuttles…
Additional questions about the accessibility of the cottages?
Use the form below!
A label to prove the quality of our development.