Lorraine gastronomy: drinking, dining, friendly!
If there is no particular kitchen from a gastronomic point of view, the meusien territory no lack of local producers who like to share their passions.
The territory barrois is a small tart red fruit which is featured: the currant!
- The Madeleines of Commercy
Deemed cake, ancient tradition,
the Madeleine de Commercy is the delight of the gourmets.
- Check out the jam of gooseberries seeded to the Quill at Anne Dutriez in Bar-le-Duc.
For more information please visit: www.dutriez-bar-le-duc.fr
- Discover Ligny-Barrois the lorgnette lineen, gourmet chocolate, filled with a ganache with the gooseberry. Know that you named the lorgnette appealed to the industrial past of the city.
- 'The gooseberry and his friends' association in Nant-le-Grand offers activities and entertainment around the gooseberry.
Contact: 03 29 78 63 80
- Revigny-on-Ornain is another red fruit which is a specialty: the strawberry. Discover the flavor of Ornain cellar the transformation of this fruit in jam or fluffy.
- You like jam! We make the acquaintance of the farm of the fields key that offers you to visit the workshop jams and Orchard "Nature", to taste and to buy jams and other small specialities of our land and to visit the farm.
- Vavincourt come and discover Terrines of Barrois.
You will appreciate all the specialties of our region in an authentic way.
- The Mirabelle of Lorraine
This fruit to the colours of gold at the end of the summer will make capsize by its delicious scent on the sides of the Maas…
- To Rarecourt, a farmer makes you go from the "field to the mug" with the Rarecourtoise and "terroir to the bread".
-Visit of plantations, the malting, brewing and the jam factory.
-Tasting and sale of real beers farm as well as old-fashioned jams concentrated by slow cooking in oil bath copper cauldron.
-Accredited educational farm of the national network of "Welcome to the farm".
-Brewing, field course, timeline "life-size" mini-golf, reception room of 100 m² in eco-construction (straw).
Vineyard on sides of Meuse:
Perfectly adapted to the country, white, red or grey, gastronomy to sour francs and fruity aromas, the wines from the vineyards of the Meuse and the Meuse sides play the laughing card. Discover on table, in the cellars of country or the vineyard House of Hannonville-under-the-ribs.